Seven Seas U
All you need is the Internet—and a desire to learn!
Seven Seas Cruising Association can help you learn the skills and acquire the knowledge that you need to be a successful cruiser. At Seven Seas U you can take courses online - no matter where you live. All you need is the Internet!
With today's cutting edge technology, our instructors offer courses on the web that include presentations, video, sound and other multi-media and allow participants to actively engage with the instructor. Those that prefer to learn at their own pace can try our Anytime Learning modules that can be downloaded to a tablet device for offline viewing at your convenience - and you can still interact with the instructor via email.
Courses are available on essential topics such as marine weather, communications, safety at sea, navigation, boat systems and maintenance. And cruisers from across the globe bring you insights into the cruising lifestyle and exotic cruising destinations.
Seven Seas U uses the Webex platform for our live webinars. You must install the Cisco Webex plugin to watch a live webinar. For a mobile device, install the Cisco Webex Meeting app from the App Store. Visit the CISCO Webex Test Meeting website to setup your computer or mobile device prior to attending a live webinar.
Seven Seas U is open to both SSCA members and non-members; however, SSCA Members receive a discount on every Seven Seas U course! Click on any of the green the member discount icons to get the current member discount code.
Every webinar is recorded are available to free to those that register for the live webinar for 120 days. After that period, the recorded webinar is available to all SSCA members and non-members at a fee.
Recorded Webinars Catalog
FREE Recorded Webinars
Several webinar recordings are free to SSCA members and non-members.
Free Recorded Webinars Catalog
To register for one of the paid webinars or recordings:
1. Click on a REGISTER button above. Note that the price shown on the screen that opens does not include your SSCA member discount, that will be applied soon.
2. Click the blue Register button on the "Link Status" line.
3. Enter your First name, Last name and Email address in the text boxes provided.
4. Enter your email address a second time in the Confirm email address text box, and then click the [Submit] button.
5. On the payment information screen, enter the SSCA Member promotion code in the box provided and then click the [Apply] button. If you are not a member, leave the field blank.
6. Click the PayPal Check out button, and complete your payment at the member discounted price, if applicable.
7. Once the host approves your registration, you will receive a confirmation email message with instructions on how to join the event.
For questions or to be added to the Seven Seas U subscriber list, email Administrator at Seven Seas U.