Seven Seas U Recordings
These webinar recordings are free to SSCA members and non-members, you just have to register by clicking the Register button.
DES113R: Cruising the Windward Islands (FREE)
Recorded Tuesday, August 15, 2018
Bob Osborn cruised the Windward Islands with his wife Brenda during the 2017 winter season. This webinar is full of practical tips, favorite anchorages and amazing photography. It will definitely feed your dreams of cruising these beautiful islands and provide practical information along the way. The only thing better than actually cruising yourself is talking with someone who did so recently, who can share their experiences, photos, and delights.
WXR200R: Intro to Marine Weather (FREE)
Recorded Tuesday, October 31, 2017
Want to cruise safer, faster with more comfort? Knowing more about marine weather is the answer. Lee Chesneau discusses why marine weather is an essential skill that all small boat captains must master for the comfort and safety of their crews. Lee Chesneau provides regular 5-day courses to professional mariners using his experience developed in the Navy, NOAA and the private sector in marine weather forecasting and routing. Lee has adapted his course for the cruiser and for the webinar format and offers the complete curriculum on Seven Seas U.
To register for a free webinars recording:
1. Click on a REGISTER button above.
2. Click the blue Register button on the "Link Status" line.
3. Enter your First name, Last name and Email address in the text boxes provided.
4. Enter your email address a second time in the Confirm email address text box, and then click the [Submit] button.
5. Once the system approves your registration, you will receive a confirmation email message with instructions on how to join the event.